Twitter your way to...?

Sorry, but I just don't get Twitter.

Oh, I've read about it and know people who "do" it. Today's Wall Street Journal even has an article about it and it's two founders. Impressive stuff. They're the hottest thing on the Web. Nice.

Part of the article talks about how emergency relief agencies are thinking of using the technology in the event of a disaster. OK. Sounds like something that could benefit victims of a disaster. Nice.

Then there's the bakery that twitters its customer so you'll know when the fresh cookies are just warm out of the oven. Cute, I guess.

But that's not what most people do with Twitter. They just "tweet" little thoughts ("thoughts"?) to their friends and...whoever.

I don't know about you, but I've got enough on my mind and don't need to know the little thoughts that run through your head.

Haven't the gazillion blogs out there sated the appetite of people who want to know what someone else is thinking? Oh, that's right, I'm writing a blog, aren't I? OK, so blogging not so bad.

But I'm not going to tweet. No way.

Wait! Was this a tweet, just without the Twitter?

Comments

Popular Posts