Ghadaffi Close to Victory in Libyan War?

This is what happens when I take some time off. This last week of August is a traditional time when I ease off normal work and do - well, I'm not sure exactly what I do, but it isn't what I typically do day to day.

So I'm catching up on the Libyan-War-According-To-The-Maintream-Media. (LWATTMM: shucks, no catchy acronym here!) From what I understand, Ghaddafi is in Zimbabwe...er, no, he's still in Libya where the rebels have won...er, not quite won, but "in control" and hunting for Ghaddafi - who's not in Zimbabwe after all, but somewhere in Tripoli, as are his sons, one of whom says that he's got 20,000 devoted followers ready to unleash hell on the rebels, the other who says he's ready to surrender.

OK. I get it. That's why - when I'm typically busy with my day-to-day work - I hardly spend more than few minutes with the mainstream media's latest drama.

And I hope you don't spend too much time with the MSM either.

Comments

Popular Posts