UPDATE: Complete Media Blackout Regarding Cyprus Bank Depositors

A complete media blackout continues regarding the actual details of the stealing of bank depositors money in Cyprus. I posted the details yesterday, thinking that somehow the American media was downplaying this by reporting later in the day, or maybe waiting until this morning. But this morning I checked the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, and Reuters: NOTHING.

Maybe I missed it; maybe it's posted somewhere in these publications. But, frankly, this does somewhat shock me. This may be the story of the decade and there's not a whisper about it in the MSM. I guess I'm still a bit naive about how manipulative these sources really are. I don't know.

In any case, you should know. So click HERE for the details. Again, 90% of a customer's account is either outright stolen or made inaccessible (supposedly for the time being) to them.

Comments

Popular Posts